The 2019 OLLReN Call for Papers is now open! In this online event, researchers from around the world will share their work into investigating the impact of technology to support language learning. We will review the evidence of what happens when technology and language learners meet. The LTSIG will have a say in reviewing papers and has a featured slot.
- Proposals are for 20-minute presentation sessions (plus 5 minutes’ Q&A), to be held online in a virtual presentation room.
- Presenters will also be asked to submit a summary paper of their presentation to be included in this year’s conference book.
- Priority will be given to proposals which are based on primary research and explicitly address how the findings can be applied to classroom practice.
- Proposals are expected to be well written and tightly focused. They should be approximately 250 words in length and organized in the following manner:
- Introduction: Describe the context of the study.
- Purpose: Describe the reason for the study.
- Methodology: Describe the methodology used in the study.
- Results: Report the results of the study.
- Evaluation: Summarize an evaluation of the results.
- Conclusion: Explain important findings from the study.
Click here for the main OLLReN Site where you can submit your proposal, along with abstract guidelines.
The conference will be held on Saturday September 28, 2019.
Deadline for submitting proposals: Monday July 22, 2019 at 17:00 GMT
Click here to see the presentation slides and recordings from 2018.
Some slide thumbnails below from last year’s (2018) event.
No comments yet.