Be a Guest Blogger !!
The LTSIG is a global website with members in many different countries. Our online audience includes pre-school, primary, secondary and adult English language teachers, in both state and private sectors, as well as teacher educators, managers and school owners. Subject matter The LTSIG committee invites articles, blogposts, interviews, videos, reviews or any other medium to express ideas and practices on a wide range of topics related to teaching English with the aid of Learning Technologies. It is advisable to contact the Website Team with a proposed title and outline of the content of your article, blog or vlog post before submission in order to check its potential suitability for the LTSIG website
We particularly welcome content that is clearly structured and easily accessible. Please include definitions of any terms you use that may not be familiar to all readers. If you refer to theoretical principles and concepts, please ensure that their relevance and application to classroom practice is clear. Articles and blog posts that are practical and include lesson ideas and tips are also welcome.
Submitting a contribution:
• be in English
• have a title of no more than ten words which gives clear information about what the content is
• be no longer than 1,500 words – article
• be no longer than 1.000 words – blogposts
• be no longer than 5 minutes – videos • be submitted to the Editor as an email attachment in Microsoft Word 6.0 or above
• be shared through Dropbox if a video
• be typed using left justification and single line spacing in a black, 12 point Arial font (with one line space between paragraphs)
• not be in columns, indented or framed
• have no hyphenated words at the line end
• contain no headers, footers, page numbers or footnotes.
Please refer to the full website guidelines in the link above before submitting your article.
Looking forward to hosting more fresh voices, expert advice, and exciting bloggers on our new LTSIG blog.
Could that be you?
Find out more when we launch our first ever blog challenge …..
Coming soon – stay tuned!!